After my weekend trip to KL to visit my Korean friend (승렬오빠 안녕~~우린 재미있게 놀랐지? ㅋㅋㅋ), I’m convinced that everything I’ve ever learnt about geography was false. How can a country that’s further away from the equator than Singapore actually be hotter? I swear I got a tan there, despite obsessively re-applying my sunblock every hour.
It was one of the rare moments that I really felt glad about investing in a good makeup item, or else it would have all, literally, gone south in a melted puddle of goo.
This is one of the better foundation / bb items I’ve bought.
- The first time I used it, my friends commented that my skin looked so much better and had more glow.
- The coverage is also awesome – no need for concealer.
- It’s smooth and creamy – applies smoothly without tugging on the skin, but doesn’t clog up the skin pores much. At the end of the day, when I use my Biore Makeup remover wipes, there’s not a lot of product on it.
- It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin either, despite having good coverage power.
- It gives a slight glow and a dewy finish – perfect for recreating a kpop star’s look.
- It comes in a convenient compact case and a hygienic dispensing system.
- It’s also great for carrying around for touch-ups.
- A little goes a very long way – I just have to dispense a pearl size of about 0.5cm in diameter and it’s enough for my whole face.
- Of course, it’s also major value for money – look at the amount of products that come with! And a free refill even!
- The vibrating applicator distributes the product evenly and gives an airbrushed finish. However, I personally prefer to use my fingers / foundation brush cos I’m cheap, and don’t like the idea of some product being absorbed into the sponge (isn’t it a waste of product??)
- The puff of the vibrating applicator is soooo soft as well – I’d rather just use it as a powder sponge. hah.
- This is way better than the Hera Auto Fitting BB Set (sorry Shin Min Ah , I still love you) and slightly better than the IOPE Retigen Face Fitting Auto Foundation Set (sorry Amore Pacific, I still love you).
If you’re still not convinced yet, here’s a photo of me using the O Hui Auto Cover Cream Foundation – no powder to set, no concealer – just the product alone. Sorry I’m a dipshit – camwhore act-cute shots are kept to a minimum here cos this is what I really look like in real life. heh.
Get this get this get this!