After I was blown over by the Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner in brown, I went forth and bought the black version, thinking that it would also be waterproof, smudgeproof and oilproof.
Sigh. It is with much regret that I report otherwise.
Looks like the Royal Blood doesn’t run throughout this entire eyeliner family.
- Yes the colour is intense and black, with a nice matte finish.
- It also applies smoothly without tugging the lids.
- It comes in a convenient shorter-than-usual pencil length, making it easier to fit into my makeup pouch.
- Most unfortunately, it smudges, rather spectacularly at that.
- It’s a definitely raccoon eye-creator. It lasted about 1-2 hours before falling all over my lower eyelids.
Ah well, looks like I’ll just stick to the brown version, and use the black version of the Holika Holika Magic Waterproof Deep Eye Eyeliner.