The sense of smell is so underrated – sometimes, the scent of a product is what draws me to buy it, like this product. Now, my skin doesn’t take well to some of Laneige’s products, but just cos I love how it smells, I still spend the money to buy it (and then regret and try to sell it away). What’s more, Laneige fans should know that there’s a very distinctive scent associated with Laneige products and it’s just so, so, awesome.
- I love the scent of this! It smells so refreshing, uplifting and to a strange extent, makes me want to eat it. Don’t ask me why.
- It is quickly absorbed and doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
- There is no oily film also.
- My skin has relatively more “bounce” to it and feels slightly firmer immediately after application.
- However, I don’t see any “wow” effects – I mean, it doesn’t make my skin break out either, but there’s no significant improvement unlike the DRx Max-C, which made my pores shrink and skin look clearer.
- Perhaps this is just a less potent version of a Vitamin C serum.
- If you want to get this, I’d suggest you use it as a toner (to get rid of uncleansed residual makeup) and also as a serum / lotion for day usage under your makeup since it’s so light.