I’m convinced that most awesome things in the word start with the alphabet C , with prime example being me, Cheryl (yes yes, shameless self-praise is only acceptable on my blog muahaha.), Clarins, Chanel, Cartier, Canon, curves, Cocoa Puffs (thank you for turning normal milk into chocolate yummy milk) etc. Here’s another product that stays true to its C roots – Derma RX’s Max-C. (nahh I didn’t fail my ABCs – it’s just full of Vitamin C).
This is another friggin’ miracle product. Sure I still love my Sulwhasoo, but wow, this is really some good shits.
- It’s sort of a moisturiser / serum.\
- Good lord, it stinks much – it’s kinda like Chinese medicine, smelly, but effective.
- Thankfully, it’s so easily absorbed so I only have to hold my breath for that long.
- But hey, the benefits are so worth my while. It makes my skin feel firmer, clearer and more radiant. Instantly. WUUUUTTTT.
- It can be applied on the neck and some of the lines were firmed out as well.
- Now, I never apply any products on my upper chest area , and on hindsight, it’s quite a beauty sin, considering that I prefer to wear clothings that show that area (else I’ll just look short and stumpy like a hobbit – it’s all about the visual elongation). Thankfully, this product works miracles on my upper chest area – it makes it smoother and evens out the skin tone.
Like the Comedone Formula, you can’t just buy this over the counter – it’s via prescription only. I’m not sure of the price for this one, but I believe it’s relatively affordable. Get it nao nao nao!
The DRx Clinic
302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Tel : (65) – 6733 1555
Fax (65) – 6733 2983
Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH