Yoohoo~! How’s your 2016 coming along so far everybardy? I’ve been crazy busy meeting up with peeps and doing a rather thorough overhaul of the room – the dust that’s been stirred up has sort of driven my skin crazy. Hopefully, this product will be able to help calm it down a bit 😀
Introducing the new Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Mask by Estee Lauder~
WHAT IT IS
It’s a first of its kind mask that features a dual-matrix design. The foil-backed sheet mask immerses your skin in a powerful concentrated infusion.
- The inner matrix (aka the inner layer): Packed with Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Technologies (aka the major goodness of its renowned Advanced Night Repair products as well as other key ingredients), which helps your fatigued skin recover as you snooze at night.
- The outer matrix (aka the outer foil layer): A new Powerfoil technology that is said to offer 25x faster penetration (than the traditional cotton sheet masks) for an immediate glow to the skin!
WHAT IT CONTAINS
- Repair Technologies: anti-pollution technologies, and nearly half a bottle’s worth of Advanced Night Repair’s exclusive ChronoluxCB.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Each sheet masks immerses skin in a double dose of moisture-locking hyaluronic acid, helping ensure the ultimate hydrated environment at night, when skin is most susceptible to water loss.
- Potent anti-irritants: A potent blend of anti-irritants including Lady’s Thistle, Birch Extract and Magnolia Bark Extract, which are known to help calm and sooth the skin.
The new Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Mask retails for S$120 (4 pcs) and $216 (8 pcs).
My instagram shot of the range 😀