I’ve not tried a lip gloss nor a lip balm for a while – cos glosses generally don’t give me the colour intensity I want, while I’m sticking to Vaseline as an all-purpose lip balm. But hey, who can say no to a sexy Burberry product? The gunmetal finish gets me everytime heh.
Burberry First Kiss Fresh Gloss Lip Balm – SGD$38
In Shade 03 Rose Blush
- Squeezy tube with a tapered applicator tip allows for easy foolproof application.
- Slight fragrance.
- Glides smoothly onto the lips without tugging or pulling.
- It doesn’t feel sticky, and the lips glide over each other comfortably.
- There’s a slight pink tinge, but if you’re getting this, it’ll be more for lip hydration/moisturisation rather than colour intensity.
- What I love about this product is that even after it wears off (from eating and drinking), the lips feel distinctly hydrated and softer than before applying the product. Yay!
- The one downside is its price – $38 for a tinted lip balm is slightly pricey. But hey, if your wallet is feeling slightly -ahem- “bloated”, you can try getting this. It is afterall a two-in-one gloss + balm, and it doesn’t perform too shabbily.