MAC has always been known for its strong colours and lipsticks, but now, say hello to their new Versicolour Stain. This will be just a short post showing you the colour swatches and my first impressions of them.
MAC Versicolour Stain
- Hydrating and gives a slightly glossy finish.
- Works well on dry chapped lips.
- Sheer colours with one coat, but can be built up into a more intense colour with more coats.
- Tints/stains the lips very effectively – in fact, when I did the swatches on my arm for this post, they actually stained my arm for a long, long time. Even after removing with cleansing water, cleansing emulsion, and a cleansing oil-soaked tissue, these did not budge until more than 24 hours later.
- Gives a bright colour that’s wearable for most occasions.
Overall: I really like this! Worth trying out for those looking for a lip product that’s lightweight and yet gives a decent colour payoff. It also helps that this stays on (albeit a more toned down shade) even after eating and drinking.