So last night I went out shopping with the BF – best friend, not boyfriend – and she was shopping up a storm trying to buy gifts for her colleagues, friends and family. It was actually a good thing that I’ve been doing up posts of various brands’ Christmas collections, cos she actually did heed my advice and purchased a tonne of items from Mt Sapola 😀
Let me be your virtual e-shopping buddy by listing more Christmas offerings, this time from Kiehl’s. They’ve collaborated with Peter Max for this festive season to bring vibrant pops of colours and whimsical designs to the normally-minimialist packagings of Kiehl’s.
Peter Max is a Germany-born, world-raised and New York-based artist who has appeared on TV and magazines. Find out more about him here.
Kiehl’s x Peter Max: The Limited Edition Collection
- Creme de Corps (classic formula) – $60 for 250ml, $90 for 500ml
- Ultra Facial Cream – $48 for 50ml
- Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner – $58 for 250ml
NEW! Richly Hydrating Hand Creams
- Individual: $27 for 75ml – available in Coriander, Lavendar and Grapefruit
- Trio Set: $45 for 3x 30ml – Coriander, Lavendar and Grapefruit
Of course, there are a lot more Christmas gift sets available at Kiehl’s – head on down to check them out for yourself. In addition, you have the option of customising your own gift set and wrapping! Available at all Kiehl’s free-standing stores as well as select specialty retailers.