– Note: This is a pure reproduction of the press information I received and is purely for sharing / informational purposes.-
Popular K-beauty brand innisfree is spreading its all-natural beauty rhetoric to the heartlands for the first time in Singapore – and will be all the more accessible now with new JEM and Tampines Mall stores opening in over the next two months.
Opening on 1st April 2015, the first ever innisfree heartland store makes its inaugural debut at Singapore’s first lifestyle hub in the west, JEM.
Spanning 1,215 square feet, the minimalist space keeps true to the brand’s clean philosophy and offers an open, brightly lit interior for easy, fuss-free shopping.
As part of the special Grand Opening promotion, the first 1,000 customers to spend S$100 instore will receive a bounty of goodies that includes a Tangerine Blossom Perfumed Shower Travel Kit, a Soybean Energy Essence Trial Kit, an It’s Real Squeeze Mask (Aloe or Green Tea), a Multi Blanket, and a poster of brand ambassador and international K-Idol Lee Min Ho.Further to that, LINE users can flash a message on their phones, and receive an It’s Real Squeeze Mask (Aloe or Green Tea) with purchases over $10 (applicable to first 200 customers).
innisfree’s JEM Outlet opens on 1st April 2015.
K-Beauty fans residing in the East can also look forward to a store opening at Tampines Mall come May 2015.
You can find innisfree stores at the following locations:
- Takashimaya Shopping Centre, #B2-34/35, Tel: 6733 6728
- Plaza Singapura, #01-63/64, Tel: 6336 3179
- Bugis Junction, #01-109/110, Tel: 6238 0129
- JEM, #02-36, Tel: 6334 6387 (opening 1 April 2015)
- Tampines Mall, #01-35/36/37 (opening May 2015)
Find out more about innisfree here: https://www.facebook.com/innisfreesingapore and http://global.innisfree.co.kr/global/en/eng_main.jsp