These days, I’m so easily pissed off that I swear my hair’s frizzing up from the boiling blood – yes, it’s because of the red. The red of Singtel (or Singnet). Seriously, the connection is so terrible that it feels like some prepubescent joker is standing there flicking the power switch on and off every 2-3 minutes, cos I’d get internet connection for a minute, and then lose connection for the next few minutes. GAH! -angst mode on-
Anyhoos, since it’s all about the red, here’s a red item for the day.
- It smells oh so good – a floral scent that isn’t overpowering.
- It comes in a handy red little bottle that gives a good grip.
- The opening is enough to dispense several droplets with one shake.
- About 5 droplets are enough for one side of my hair.
- Although it says it’s a hair oil, it’s actually more liquid and watery and not thick/slimy like oil thankfully.
- It’s not too thick and doesn’t weigh down the hair.
- It helps tame the frizziness and flyaway hair strands.
- It also gives some shine and gloss to the hair.
- There’s no residue when you run your hands/palms across your hair.
- I prefer applying it to the ends of the hair simply cos I like a more voluminous crown area.
Overall: A pretty good hair oil that’s great for hair shine and gloss and creating that overall healthy hair advertisement model look 😀 It’s also a decent and more affordable alternative to Sulwhasoo’s hair oil.