Although there’s been a bit of a hoo-ha regarding the addition of artificial fragrances into skincare products and its pros and cons, I was never really fussed about the scent of a product until I met this one.
- Of course, I was tempted into buying this simply cos Illi is a well-established brand and trustable, but of course, having Jeon Ji Hyun’s face stuck on it totally helps.
- The cleanser is a heavy gel texture that foams up really really nicely into a thick lather.
- Just a tiny pearl is enough for the entire face.
- It leaves me skin feeling hydrated and clean, without the need to have to double cleanse.
- To be honest, this was the cleanser I’d opted for after finishing the CNP one, but unfortunately, the scent wasn’t my cuppa tea.
- It’s an overpowering scent of Jasmine that I’ve never liked – I’m more of a citrus sorta gal.
- I really did like the effects on my skin but the scent.. what can I say.. it’s just really not the kinda scent I’d want floating around my nose/skin. Meh. 😦
If you’re a jasmine-scent kinda girl – this will be for you, especially if your skin is slightly parched. It’s great for upping the moisture levels and giving you a good cleanse.