It’s Monday already (yes, I know exactly how you feel) – you can’t wait for the week to be over right? Well, this week, you’ll have something even more exciting to look forward to – I’m giving away 3 pairs of tickets to Masego Safari Spa Halloween Spa Party!
Now, before you get all confused, here’s the lowdown. Masego Safari Spa is a spa that’s themed after the Safari – so instead of enclosed white walls, you’ll receive treatments in Safari tents. Yes, it’s all about the nature.
For this coming weekend, they’re holding a Halloween Spa Party, where you’ll get to experience the following:
- An array of spa treats like the “Skull Massage” (10-min rejuvenating head massage)
- Tribal Nail Art Manicure
- Tribal UV Face Painting
- Ear Candling
- Be hypnotized by a dazzling tribal aerial acrobatic show put up by Asia’s top dance team flown in from Bali who has wowed audiences in top clubs in Asia.
- You’ll also receive a pass for a 60-min Masego’s signature Safari full-body massage (for your next trip there).
- You can also win prizes by dressing your Halloween-Safari best, or engage in Voodoo Tarot Card reading and know your Halloween fate.
I’m giving away 3 pairs of tickets so that you can go with your BFF or your other half to enjoy a Halloween that’s not so spooky and more relaxing!
- When: 24 October 2014, from 8pm to 1am.
- What: 3 pairs of tickets worth a total of $528 ($88 each) to 3 lucky winners!
- Where: Masego Safari Spa Halloween Spa Party, Masego The Safari Spa, SAFRA Jurong, 333 Boon Lay Way, Level 3, Leisure Wing, Singapore 649848, Tel: 6790 1661.
HOW TO WIN
It’s really simple actually. Simply send an email in to email@example.com with the following:
- Email header: Masego Safari Spa x beautifulbuns Giveaway!
- Name (as per your IC):
- NRIC number (to facilitate the collection of tickets):
- Contact number:
And that’s it!
Contest only valid for those living / are physically in Singapore on 24 October 2014. Winners will be picked at random. Contest ends Tuesday 21 October 2014, 11.59pm.
Masego Safari Spa is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mary Chia Holdings Limited. The 6,500sf Safari-landscaped spa is located in the leisure wing of SAFRA Jurong (Level 3) and offers spa lovers with a unique Safari spa experience with spa treatments being performed in Safari tents instead of regular spa rooms.