I can’t believe I’ve actually managed to unearth another cushion-type product from my stash. The amount of money I’ve sunk into beauty products is unfathomable (and somewhat guilt-inducing). Don’t judge me peopleeeeeee – some people splurge on bags, others on shoes, and I spend on mah face.
Now this special set comes with a jaw-dropping TWO refills – so including the one that’s already in the pact, that makes a total of 3 refills for just KRW50,000
- The most commonly-asked question I get is : Is it interchangeable with other BB/CC cushions. No.
- As you can see, I have taken a side view photo of the product – it is raised above the pact, versus the other BB cushions which have the refills sunken into the pact instead. The shape / structure of the refill is just very different.
- This means it’s also a slightly chunkier and taller compact case vs the usual BB cushions.
- It comes with 3 refills (ok I seriously am selling off the refills – anyone interested??) which is super value for money.
- It has a very slight scent.
- The sponge is slightly tougher than that of Laneige/Sulwhasoo cushions, but similar to Innisfree’s Water Glow Cushion.
- It goes to the skin and blends/spreads easily.
- I love that it immediately hydrates the skin – as you can tell, the Moist in its name is no false advertising.
- It brightens up the skin, and sets into a 60-50 dewy-matte finish
- Unfottunately, it’s the type of cushion that’s not suitable for those wearing glasses (like me on weekdays), cos it results in the glasses slipping down the nose bridge.
- In addition, its sebum control isn’t strong , so you’ll still have to blot after about 3 hours (which is a rather short time).
- The coverage is pretty decent – a natural finish that befits a trip to the nearby mall, but not for a long day out.
- It doesn’t oxidise, but fades away instead.
- Touching up is fine – there’s no caking and this is buildable (as long as you don’t apply powder in between layers. I find that that results is more obvious caking).
I’d say this is a pretty okay cushion that’s more suitable for those with drier or combi-dry skin types. For le Oil Face me, I’m sticking with Laneige’s Pore Control BB Cushion for now.