As much as I try to be a little dainty cute princess like Etude House’s mantra, I’m kinda more like Psy or Vin Diesel in a leotard and a tutu – horrible to watch but something you can’t take your eyes off. Hah. That still doesn’t stop me from trying out numerous Etude House products hurhurhur.
This has got to be one of the best finds of the month… no, quarter! I can’t believe that I actually had this for a while but never got to using it.
- It comes in a nondescript plain white plastic bottle with a pump dispenser.
- The dispensing can get a little sputtery once you reach the end of the bottle (aka finishing).
- It has a very nice baby powdery scent to it, which I love!
- The foundation is relatively thick, but spreads easily.
- It also blends easily into the skin and doesn’t sit in the lines / cake.
- It’s a good balance of matte-glow (well, actually, more matte than dewy).
- Now what I love is that it gives GREAT coverage without looking too cakey/thick.
- The finish is also very natural – as though you were born with poreless, flawless skin (or you just spent the last 30 days blowing your life savings in a skin IPL chamber).
- Even after applying multiple layers, it still looks decent cos it’s buildable.
- The oil control is strong too! After about 6 hours of wear, I only noticed some slight sebum product around the corners of the nose.
- It also didn’t oxidise much either – just a very slightly melting/disappearing act.
This has very quickly moved up the ranks into my top favourite foundations / bb creams- it’s on par with my current go-to default Too Cool For School After School Lunchbox BB Foundation . In fact, I’m already going around recommending all my friends to try this out. It’s affordable at KRW14,000, and gives you so much bang for your buck.
-update, 20 October 2014: Apparently this isn’t in production anymore, so you might like to try the Stay Up foundation–