I’ve never truly appreciated the beauty of a true makeup remover until I started this beauty blog and doing beauty reviews – I have to set aside a day just to specially take photographs of all the products, and test/swatch each and everyone of them, one after another. This is when I also conveniently test out and review all the makeup removers I get.
Of course, the recent bout of travelling has also made me much more appreciative of this product – cleansing tissue without the liquid, so that it lessens my luggage weight #Ishoptoomuch
- This is a pretty clever invention if you ask me – rather than lugging around the weight of the liquid and sometimes worrying that not covering it properly and it ends up evaporating or drying out.
- This comes in a packet of 40 sheets, and each sheet is a generously large-sized pulp tissue.
- Simply moisten it with water, and you’ll notice some slight lathering.
- Use the moistened tissue to gently wipe off your makeup.
- The tissue is soft and non-abrasive, so it doesn’t pull on your skin.
- There’s a slight scent to it – I’m not sure what it is, but it’s perhaps something herbal-fragrant. Nothing too overpowering or overwhelming, so it’s fine.
- It removes my most waterproof eyeliner (The Face Shop Twinkle Eyeliner) and also my toughest lip lacquer (3CE Lip Lacquer).
- Once you’re done, rinse with water, and you’re done! My skin was hydrated and not taut.
- If you like, you can also cleanse with your usual facial cleanser after that.
- This product is targeted at adult acne, and that’s apparently what I’m going through these days, so I’m glad to report that I’ve not had any breakouts. Yay!
- It could be possibly due to the fact that this contains salicylic acid, eucalyptus oil and is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested.
So far, so good, and a pretty good travel companion. Now book me on my next trip to Korea alreadyyyyy.