When I was growing up, there was a certain stigma attached to the usage of lipstick. It kinda used to be associated with elder ladies, and as an angsty acne-ridden teenager, I steadfastly refused to apply anything other than lip gloss. Although most of the lip glosses I applied were mostly sheer, I was convinced that eventually, I would be able to find something that gave me lipstick colour intensity in the form of a lip gloss. Such is the foolishness of youth. Heh.
- To be really honest, this isn’t the usual type of pink I would go for – I’m more of a wow and boomz type of hot pink.
- The only reason why I ventured out of my comfort zone was because the Makeup Artist at the Dior Backstage Studio official opening tried it on me, and I liked it so much ever since then. Alas, I was trying too hard to be cool and didn’t ask him what shade he used. This is the closest one I could find 😀
- It comes in a square angled tube instead of the usual circular tube, which helps prevent it from rolling off surfaces.
- It’s really creamy and glides on so smoothly.
- The colour is intense, and I only needed 2 coats (and 1 coat of lip balm) to achieve the effect in the photos.
- If you’ve got less chapped lips than mine, you don’t even need the lip balm.
- It stays on pretty long (unless you’re eating and drinking), and even then, it tints your lips nicely so that you’ll still have a nice rosy tint on your lips.
- I like it so much that I went back and bought it in 408 Chu Chu shade (well, it was actually Romeo who chose it for me) – see below. 😀
- You can buy it online from Stylenanda’s website.
Just one coat – isn’t the colour intensity amayzzzzing? The skin is from Sulwhasoo’s Whitening Essence BB 😀