Hellooooo everybardy! I’m back from Korea! I’m not gonna ask if you missed my blogging, cos I have conscientiously done up a bunch and scheduled them for the last week, so for those who don’t follow me on Instagram – you never even knew I was gone hohoho.
Anyhoos, since I have to desperately clear a backlog of products before opening my new mountain of stuff (I really mean a mountain – I shipped back 24kgs of stuff), here’s one I bought during a trip to Korea in July 2013.. or was it Nov 2013? I can’t remember anymoreeeee.
- This is a refreshing change from the usual cushion products that every other brand is scrambling to produce.
- Instead, it’s more of a semi-liquid balm.
- Pick up the product through the netting, which will also help to filter out the excess product.
- It glides on smoothly, and is really lightweight, so you can barely feel it.
- The coverage is medium and wear time is also moderate (about 4 hours or so), which I attribute to the lightweight texture of the product.
- It brightens up my skintone and also helps to tone down some redness.
- It can’t completely cover up the dark eye circles, so you’ll still need your concealer.
- You can go about 2-3 layers (at one application) before it starts to cake slightly, so don’t be too heavy-handed. For subsequent applications, it won’t cake as long as you pace yourself – i.e. 2-3 hours in between.
- The casing is really lightweight, so you can carry it around for touch-ups.
- To achieve better coverage and longer wear, you can use it together with the Vidi Vici Brilliant BB Cream.
I’d recommend this for days when you want to take it easy on the makeup, but still need coverage. The only downside is its price tag – at KRW52,000, it’s a tad hefty, especially since it doesn’t come with an extra refill.