Pooooh. I’m having a little trouble getting back into the groove of blogging, simply cos I haven’t had the time to sit down (or rather, stand up) and take proper photos. I’ve had to spend all my energy unpacking my goodies from my recent Korea trip. Argh, my back. I’m such an oldie but not goldie.
Anyhoos, I did a little more digging -not into my luggage, but into my archives- and unearthed some photos that I’d prepared sometime ago, but never got down to blogging.
Well, as you know, I’m so biased towards Kbeauty products that you could call me the Leaning Tower of Kimchi. or something something. But hey, it doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate a good non-Kbeauty product when I see it.
- This concealer comes in a slick and handy little pen-sized packaging.
- The delivery is simple – just click the end and the concealer will come out through the front at the brush tip.
- The concealer don’t gush out – one click dispenses an appropriate amount for one use (for me).
- The brush bristles are very smooth and non-prickly.
- It glides across the area under my eye smoothly without pulling on the delicate skin.
- It’s also not too thick nor too viscous, which means the caking and creasing is kept to a minimal.
- It gives decent coverage (not really strong coverage), but the upside is that it really brightens up the eye area.
- There’s a decent amount of wear – about 4 hours before slowly disappearing.
- I like that it can also double up as a nose bridge highlighter – simply dab a few dots down the nose bridge and gently blend it in with your fingertip.