I’d attended this event a couple of weeks back but was too inundated by work to do a proper blog post. Now that I’m about to zip off to Korea in about 5 hours, I decided to clear my backlog of posts. Lol. Like that’s possible.
Beautiful location at Forlino – if you ever have the chance (or money), come here for their sea bass. It’s the best fish dish I’ve ever eaten in my life, and I’d have it as my last meal. Too bad it wasn’t served at this event
How to use the Talika Light Duo+ – simply put it on the setting that you desire, and press it to your face. It’s automatically activated upon contact with the skin (something along the lines of completing an electrical circuit with your skin acting as the contact point).
The Light Duo+ emits 3 types of wavelengths:
- 525nm: targets melanocytes for anti-dark spots
- 590nm: targets fibroblasts for anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle
- 630nm: targets fibroblasts, keratinocytes, blood capillaries for anti-redness
Tests done by Talika have shown the following results:
- -46% dark spots (2 minutes per day for 60 days)
- -32% wrinkles (45 seconds a day for 28 days)
- -66% instantly (1 min of usage)
[P.S. I’m unable to comment further on the device cos I haven’t personally tried it out for myself. Based on the few minutes that I got to play with it at the event, the vibration is pretty decent, similar to the Missha LED device I have :D]