Did you guys know that March is the de factor whitening month in the beauty market? If you flip magazines, you’ll see tonnes of whitening products being featured, and you’ll also see plenty of whitening products being launched. What’s the reason? Perhaps it’s some huge head honcho mastermind of the beauty industry who’s helming this, or perhaps Mr Sun decides to go into overtime work in January and February – Heh, obviously, I don’t know the answer, so what the hell, let’s go with the flow.
I got the smaller size (gave the larger size away in a giveaway :D), and it comes with a flip cap top.
- It has a slightly strong fragrance, but doesn’t overwhelm.
- The lotion is smooth and creamy and sinks right into my skin, leaving it feeling moisturised. However, it’s not extremely moisturising, so I wouldn’t recommend this for those with parched skin.
- There’s no greasy finish.
- In fact, my skin felt slightly mattified, which is great cos then I can hop straight into bed.
- The lotion is pinkish-white in colour, and it actually requires an ounce more of effort to rub it in and ensure that it blends into your skin – it actually reminds me of a primer.
- I wouldn’t call it instant fairness, but instant radiance instead – do you notice a slight pinkish rosy tinge to my skin?
- The slight increase in rosiness doesn’t last long though – it’s more temporary.
I guess it would be too much to expect instant fairness that lasts (that’ll be bleach I suppose), so this makes a handy carry-around body lotion for summer months.