I know of an ex-colleague who pretends to be all strong Nordic Viking woman “I don’t need a man, hmph.” and “Why did I win this cooking appliance at the company lucky draw?! I can’t cook!” but now, she’s all domesticated and doing weird baking concoctions. Well, now that she’s finally getting her hands “dirty” in the kitchen, she should make sure to maintain them with this Hand Cream Set from Etude House.
- It comes in a box of 3 convenient carry-around tubes about 10cm in height (including the cap).
- The tube has a matte finishing, which is is great cos it doesn’t attract fingerprints. I’m OCD that way – if the product comes in a pretty packaging, I will want to maintain its pristine outlook for as long as I can. This means no grubby fingerprints all over it. hmph.
- The cream is lightweight and is deeply moisturising – a surprising feature considering its price point.
- Of course, as with all Etude House products, it comes with a really fragrant scent. I chose (at random) to open the Cherry Blossom one, whilst I gave the other two (Rose, Lily) away in a BFF Beauty Set to my beloved readers 😀
- My hands always smell so fragrant and hydrated without that greasy feel.
- Did I mention that it keeps my hands soft and smooth too?
This has all the elements going for it – cute packaging and size, great scent, wonderful texture, obvious effects as well as an affordable price point. I can’t really think of any reason not to get it – unless… you hate rainbows, unicorns, fairydust and all that is good in this world hurhurhur.