Finally! There is some respite in (super) sunny Singapore from the scorching sun. Unfortunately, my skin has a delayed response time, and it’s still feeling as dry as our government’s sense of humour. Add on the constant typing, blogging, photo editing, and I’ve got man hands. Eeeek.
- First all, I love that their Hand Therapy creams come in two sizes – the larger one can go on your dresser / office table, and the smaller one is perfect for travelling purposes.
- It smells really, really wonderful, and makes me want to wander off to the nearest Sheng Shiong supermarket to buy myself a basket of pears to eat.
- It’s creamy and yet easily absorbed. After a minute or two of patting it in, it sits in well and leaves not much greasy feel.
- Try to refrain on the overdosing of hand cream – unless your hand is a sponge, there’s no way 5 layers will be that quickly absorbed.
- What it does leave is a super fragrant scent that occasionally wafts up from my hands – must be the winds caused by my hands banging away at the keyboard furiously. muahaha.
- Of course, it also leaves my hands feeling moisturised and there isn’t a taut feeling.
The Pear and Pink Magnolia collection is new and instores now. Geddit nao~!