Now admittedly, this isn’t the newest product on the shelf, but you know what? Oldies are indeed goldies – this is my must-buy item whenever I visit Korea, and I can cart back at least 8-10 bottles just for myself (not including another 8-12 bottles for my friends).
I love, love, love this item. I love it so much that I have 2 bottles in the office (1 in use and 1 on standby), and about 4 bottles at home.
- It comes in a short handy container about 13cm in height, which is great to carry around.
- It smells oh so awesome – no stinky heads after the trip to the hawker centre.
- More importantly, it helps absorb the excess oil from my scalp at the end of the day so that it goes poof – big hair, baybeh, big big big!
- It looks almost freshly-cleansed and blow-dried (ok, nothing really emulates the look of freshly-washed hair except an actual wash).
- It voluminises my hair and makes it look more lively and not so flat.
- No matter how much you spritz on your hair, the white residue isn’t that obvious, so you don’t look like you’re ageing prematurely (an effect I get from the Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo)
- Also, because it’s a spray-on, it’s way more convenient to apply than the Alterna one. (as you can tell, I’m clearly not a huge fan of the Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo).
The one downside is its small size – it runs out pretty quickly especially if you’re like me and have an oily scalp. Anyhoos, it’s a total must-buy at a great price and something that I always have in stock 😀