Although I didn’t meet my Jack when I went on the Kbeauty cruise a couple of weeks back with The Face Shop, Belif and VDL (yes, yes, s blog entry on which is long overdue, but coming up soon!), I did receive a good alternative – a first glance at Belif’s new whitening products. These babies couldn’t have come at a better time – since I’m recovering from that horrid breakout, as well as an extraction process done by the IDS Clinic (which is healing oh so beautifully). I needz to get rid of acne/blemish scars asap!
- It comes in a fuss-free plastic squeeze tube with a flip-open cap.
- I don’t know if it’s worth mentioning, but it has a matte finishing, which makes it slightly less slippery with wet hands.
- The cleanser itself is creamy, and when you spread it out, you’ll notice very micro granules/beads.
- I assume that these beads are for exfoliating, and are not too harsh on the skin.
- I love the herbal (almost minty and refreshing) scent, which is quite signature of belif products i.e. the Moist Creamy Cleansing Foam, the Peat Miracle Serum Concentrate etc.
- The instructions say to massage for 30-60 seconds before rinsing off, and once you do that, you’ll notice most of the little beads dissolving.
- Also, since this is a wonderfully lather-full cleanser, I like to use it with my Clarisonic after cleansing with my hands (remember to only use it once the beads have dissolved, or else it’ll be too abrasive to your skin!)
- The after feel is soft, smooth, non-greasy but not overly-stripped of moisture as well. There’s a very slight feeling of squeaky cleanliness, but my skin doesn’t feel too tight.
- Whitening products are usually known to be slightly drying, but I’m glad to report that this cleanser doesn’t do that.
- Also, my skin seems to have recovered to its post-breakout radiance – fairer and less dullness in the skin tone. I wouldn’t go so far as to say that I’ve upped one skin tone, but it’s pretty decent enough.
- I also haven’t had any breakout (thankfully).
I am loving this cleansing foam so far, and methinks you guys should try it too. At $37, it’s a decent price tag for a decent product 😀