I usually have a weird habit of not opening my latest purchases immediately, but instead, storing them in my stash and taking them out every (other) weekend to lovingly caress and stroke before putting it back into storage. Repeat process about 3-5x, and then in a couple of months, I’ll finally open and use it. I can’t be the only one who does that right, right, right?
However, with this Sulwhasoo serum that recently received this from the special preview just a couple of weeks back., it was “let it rippppp (the packaging), baybeh!!” I What can I say – I’m just such a sucker for Sulwhasoo.
What are this product’s special points? It contains White Ginseng, and removes the root causes of dark spot formation (meaning you stop them dark little melanin buggers right at their roots and prevent them from sprouting), contains the spread of existing dark spots and also regenerates skin cells from deep within.
To dispel popular belief – no, this isn’t only for targeted spot treatment. Yes, this is for dark spots, but it can also be used for the full face.
- Now, the correct way to use it is to apply it onto the dark spots and massage it into those portions. Next, slowly move your fingers in a gentle circular massaging motion outwards to the rest of your face.
- It comes in a relatively heavy bottle (but not so much that it flexes any of my non-existent biceps).
- I love the packaging, cos the cap holds a dropper dispenser that also has a twist-cap safe-lock.
- Twist the cap to open the bottle, and the knob pops up so that you can pick up the serum. Vice versa, close the cap and the knob recedes downwards.
- One pump is enough for half of my face, so go do the math. Me, I sometimes slather it all over my face because I failed maths spectacularly. That, and also cos I’m vain. hehe.
- It has the same herbal scent as most Sulwhasoo Snowise products, and I love its aromatherapeutic effects.
- The product is a somewhat milky liquid that’s similar to an emulsion.
- It’s has somewhat of a cooling effect and is really quickly absorbed , leaving no residue or afterfeel.
- I use it after my Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum to complement my whitening routine.
- Since I don’t have any dark spots, I can’t judge the efficacy of its spot treatment powers, but when used alone, I can see visible skin brightening effects the very next day, similar to the Snowise EX Whitening Serum.
- Although whitening products sometimes dry your skin out, I’m proud to report that this Spot Serum doesn’t have any skin-drying effects at all.
What can I say? I’m sold again 😀 I sometimes use this as an alternative to the Whitening Serum so that I can prolong my little fat bottles of skin goodness. For more information, visit the Sulwhasoo website.