Woah it’s really a very packed bandwagon of these first care essences that are being churned out from Kimchi Land – first, IOPE’s Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning took Korea by storm, and then came Hera’s Cell Essence. Of course, in the one that set the stage for this whole symphony of treatment essences was SK-II’s Facial Treatment Essence. And since I’ve tried so many already, what the hell right? I might as well go along for the ride and try this one from Missha.
- Well, it comes in (yet another) frosted glass bottle.
- I’m not sure if it’s some R&D thing, but why do all of these essences come in frosted heavy glass bottles? Does it preserve the product’s integrity for a long time? Do I have to ask all these rhetorical questions on my blog when no one’s gonna reply? hurhurhur.
- There is absolutely no scent to this product, unlike the Hera Cell Essence which smells really good.
- The liquid is clear and is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin.
- There’s no residue – not sticky, not greasy, well… nothing. It just disappears into your skin.
- My skin feels refreshed after using it (but hey, don’t most toners or skin-boosting essences do that?).
- Thankfully, I haven’t had any adverse reactions to it yet.
- However, I don’t see any tangible effects just as yet – perhaps a very slight boost to my skin’s radiance and clarity.
I wouldn’t throw away this, but I do find myself using a more liberal dosage than usual (in order to finish it quickly) so that I can move on to the next unsuspecting victim of an essence/ toner I have stashed away.