I’m having one of the worst breakouts ever – major sad face. I’m sprouting blemishes and spots at the most horrid place ever – the jawline, and even the neck. It’s like my puberty all over again. No wait, that isn’t neccsarily the worst thing – it means.. I’m young! YAYYYYY.
Self-deluded gloating aside, I had to do something to address the issue (which was caused by using a cleanser that my skin clearly didn’t take too kindly to). I changed to the Senka Speedy Whip, which didn’t really work, and this was my next choice. I was actually saving this for my pilgramage to Korea in April, but desperate
times skin call for the breaking out of the good stuff.
Now this has to be the first (or one of the rare few) product(s) that I have reviewed even without owning a full-sized version.
- It is an almost-pale brown cream with a refreshing herbal minty scent.
- The scent also gives an aromatherapeutic effect.
- As it is so aptly named, it is creamy indeed – just add some water and it’ll work into a nice rich lather that’s suitable for use alone, or with your Clarisonic (that’s what I do).
- It leaves my skin feeling softer and smoother, with a slightly tight feeling that’s enough to let me know that my skin is clean, but not overly stripped.
- It stopped any further breakouts (thank goodness omg), and my skin is slowly recuperating.
- It upped my skin’s radiance levels (finally!) and stopped it from looking so dull.
- It’s supposed to be suitable for dry/combination skin, but I have oily/combi skin and it works well for me.
I like it enough to want to head out and buy a full sized tube, so should you do the same? Yesssss. The full size is 160ml and retails for $33. My little 30ml tube lasted me about 2 weeks, so your $33 should be well spent 😀