I’ve never been big on nails, but I do know the nail trends – gelish is totally the “it” thang nowadays because it lasts much longer than normal nail polishes without losing its great shine nor chipping, and only takes a fraction of time to dry using the UV/LED lamp.
On the other hand, removal isn’t as simple (unless you’ve got a home kit or industrial strength sandpaper), cos you’ll have to head to the salon to soak and remove it. Now, you can do away with that hassle and still have sparkly shiny manicures with this interesting peel-off UV nail polish from Striplac which made its foray into Asia last week, starting from Singapore.
The Starter Kit from Striplac costs SGD$219 and contains the following:
- 1x Twin Coat, 8ml (RPR: $25)
- 1x Colour No. 12, 8ml (Classic Red, RRP: $25)
- 1x LED-Device
- 1x Cleansing Pads (RRP: $11)
- 1x 4-step Multifunction-File (available only in Starter Kit)
- 1x Cuticle Pusher*
Striplac is available from February 2014 onwards, at all Sephora stores island-wide.
For more information on Striplac, visit: http://www.striplac-southeastasia.com/
P.S. Striplac has generously agreed to give 2 of my readers a trial of this nail polish!
- Either follow me on Instagram OR follow me on this blog
- Send in an email with the header “I want to try the Striplac Peel-off UV Nail Polish!” to email@example.com
- Include your userid (for IG or the name you registered under when following this blog). Don’t forget to include your name, age and mobile number as well.
Winners will be picked at random and only applicable to readers currently residing in Singapore. Contest ends 21 February, 2014, Friday, 10pm.