At long last, majority of the over-permed portions of my hair have finally grown out. Although it’s a far cry from the days of maggi mee ramyeon hair, it still isn’t the advertisement-worthy quality I’d desire it to be. But perhaps, just perhaps this will help me on my way to becoming a hair model (so I can whip my hair back and forth, I whip mah hair back’n’forth yeahhhh).
It comes with a white plug to prevent accidental usage while it’s being displayed in stores (although that’s no guarantee that some itchy-handed twerp will remove it still – where have all the social graces gone?!)
This was launched as part of Tsubaki’s Out-of-Bath range of products, an add-on to its existing line of haircare (shampoo, conditioner, etc).
- It’s a generously large bottle (just the liquid portion alone is about 14cm high), which is good, considering that spray products tend to finish a lot faster due to a larger amount of product being dispensed.
- That said, it’s not the type of product you’d carry around (cos of the size). I’d put this either at home or in the office.
- The spray handle isn’t flimsy, and dispenses an appropriate amount over a decent surface area with one spritz.
- It has a pleasant floral scent that doesn’t overpower.
- The liquid is a clear liquid that doesn’t make my hair sticky or clumpy.
- Even if you got it on your hands/fingers, there’s no sticky after-feel so you don’t have to rush for a tap to wash your hands.
- On the other hand, since it says Shining Hair Water, I kinda expected to see glossy silky hair (or a significant improvement in hair appearance), but I didn’t. There is a slight increase in shine only because it tamed my flyaway stray hair and frizzy ends.
- I guess its formulation of camellia oil, camellia leaf essence and hyaluronic derivative resulted in my hair becoming more behaved after applying this.
- There is also a Refill Pack available for $13.50. Available exclusively at Watsons.
If you’re looking for super visible almost-miraculous results, instead of getting your hopes up high, you should treat this as a hair fragrance or a hair hydrating product instead. It’ll be great for hot days – you know, kinda like yesterday, the day before, the day before that, anddd the day before that. What’s with the heat wave? Ick.