According to Rupaul, my current idol of the moment, he/she says that the bigger the hair, the closer to God (or the skies above – whichever rocks your boat, since I’m religion-friendly). But what happens with “the bigger the face”? I say contour the hell away baybeh.
Isn’t this absolutely exciting?! This was launched along with the bumper crop of products for Spring Summer 2014.
- It comes in the typical Laneige casing – a square case with mirror and tiny lil brush with soft bristles for application. However, notice that the logo / packaging has changed somewhat – it’s cleaner now. Check out their new Laneige BB cushion casing with the same design.
- As much as the brush is soft, I’d still prefer using a giant brush or a contoured brush to do my face contouring. It’s a matter of personal preference I suppose.
- The powder grains are fine, and you can feel free to liberally dust on several layers cos the colour isn’t super intense, so you won’t end up over applying.
- Of course, that doesn’t mean you pile it on like you’re trying to build a brick wall – with a medium or large brush, it takes just 2-3 coats to get the effect I want.
- You can apply it on your hair line, sides of the nose, under the cheekbones, along the jawline to contour and make your face look smaller.
- Since I love you guys so much, here are photos of how you can shade your face. Yes I did not take the photos, but hey, at least I downsized them and uploaded them right right right? 😀 hehehe.
Laneige Pure Radiant Blush is now available at all Laneige counters and beauty boutiques for $38.