In line with the Chinese New Year that just passed, I did my due duties by spring cleaning – my beauty stash that it. Here’s one of the items that I have, but couldn’t actually use it cos it was the wrong shade. It’s such a waste though, considering the fact that it’s from Illamasqua, which was recently launched in Singapore.
First of all, my apologies for not having a photo of the product on my face – as you can see, it’s a different colour from my skin tone, so applying it to my face would just result in a less-than-satisfactory result and thus tar the results.
- The packaging is pretty unique – it’s a tube with a square base, so it’s pretty stable and doesn’t topple over that easily.
- It also makes opening the twist-cap easier cos there’s an angle to hold on it, even with greasy hands.
- That said, it’s kinda small at 9.5cm in height, with the cap included.
- There’s a very faint scent, vaguely like some yoghurt (well, to me at least), and smells slightly yummy. It’
- The product is touted to be a foundation, primer and concealer all in one, and has made it to UK Glamour’s Beauty Power List. I can totally see why – it’s got great coverage, decent glow and doesn’t feel heavy. Just look at my swatches – I’m pretty impressed.
Since I couldn’t apply it to head outdoors to test, I am in no position to comment on the lasting power and whether it oxidizes. All I can say is that I’m pretty tempted to buy one in my shade to see how it works out 😀 It seems to come in a huge collection of colors, almost 30 or more. Check out their colors on their website here. Illamasqua is available at Robinsons Orchard now.