Happy new year everybardy! Did you guys have an awesome countdown / new year’s day / what-nots? I was totally in my zone, chilling and bonding with my gal pals over a pot of Korean army stew (budaejjigae) whilst watching the MBC Gayo Daejeon. I know, not particularly exciting, but my energy levels are no longer what they used to be. Alas, old age has my bodeh captive at long last. But, it will never get my skin! Neverrrrrr.
And here’s the official marketing spiel:
Hera’s advanced bio-technology opens the bright way in your skin to achieve 5 point whitening.
1. Melano-space Care
This product manages Melano-space, melanin and the surrounding environment, which determines skin color to make your skin healthy and bright.It manages not only melanin but also melanocytes and the surrounding environment of the skin cells. It inhibits the production of melanin.
2. Whitening Biomarker Control
We discovered that specific whitening biomarkers are reduced in the dull skin. We researched into this biomarkers and found a way to control them.
Korea Food and Drug Administration certified whitening function
Korea Food and Drug Administration certified wrinkle improving function
Personally, I would have bought it as long as the ad had Shin Min Ah’s face on it 😀
A bottle that’s almost completely opaque save for the little window (circled in white) to indicate that your bottle is.. full? It certainly doesn’t indicate if it’s finishing. Oh wait, I could flip it upside down?
- The pump system keeps things clean, and one pump is enough for half the face.
- Like most Hera products, the fragrance is awesome.
- I’m not particularly feeling the design of bottle, cos I can’t see how much is left. Not sure why there’s only an opening at the top portion either.
- That aside, the serum is of a good consistency – not too watery nor too thick. In fact, it’s thick enough to give the impression that it holds within it concentrated anti-ageing goodness (but it’s still a nice medium-consistency gel-cream texture)
- It’s quickly absorbed and leaves the skin feeling firmer, without a sticky/greasy feeling.
- I’ve used it for a couple of weeks already, and although it is (presumably) under the White Program range, I don’t see my skin getting any fairer. The good thing is that I’m noticing more radiant skin, andddd the pores are slightly minimised 😀
I’m pretty glad I took this leap of faith when I bought not just one, but two bottles at one shot. I guess whenever they have special sets of certain products, it can’t be that bad right? I mean, just look at Sulwhasoo’s First Care Activating Serum – they started out with just a 60ml bottle, and now have limited edition 90ml (or was it 120ml) bottles. But then again, I’m one of the biggest suckers when it comes to beauty products – I must be the happiest skincare guinea pig ever. lol. Anyhoos, this is defo worth a try if your skin is lacking some oomph and zest and needs some radiance boosting effects.