It’s almost Christmas! Haz everybardy gotten their shopping done yet? I haven’t, but every single time I attempt to brave the hordes of people at Orchard, I can feel my motivation draining away, as though the recent heavy rains have washed them down the nearest drain. In fact, this seems to have upped my energy levels for doing other things, such as trying more beauty products in the uncrowded sanctity of my room. Heh.
Okays people, ignore my coloured contact lenses – I wear these solely for exercise days. Don’t judge me, don’t judge me, I can’t take eeeeet. Instead, judge how awesome the highlight beam is – on my cheek and on my nose bridge.
You know those Style Nanda models and their superbly dewy glowy faces? I now know how they can get it. With deeeees product.
- It comes in a nondescript, semi-cool looking black container with a pump system.
- The highlighting beam is a liquid but isn’t overly-watery, so it doesn’t drip or run down the back of your hands or fingertips while you’re applying.
- A little goes a long way, so I usually dispense just half a pump for a one-time use.
- Simply use a finger to pick up some, and dab it gently on the areas you want to highlight – I’d usually go for the nose bridge, cheeks and forehead.
- If you’re having a big night out, you can also highlight strategic potions of your decolletage.
- It blends so easily in and gives a really natural but obvious glow – as you can see from the photos above, there’s a really radiant glow that looks like the light is reflecting off a perfect complexion.
- What’s more, even though I apply it over my blusher (in this photo I used the Nars blusher), it doesn’t rub away the blusher (and thus leave my cheeks bare of any pink). Instead, it somehow blends very nicely with the blush / BB / foundation.
- It also lasts pretty long – although to be pretty honest, I don’t know exactly when it stopped being the highlighter glow and started being oily-sebum glow. hurhurhur.
In any case, as you can see from the photos how radiant the glow is (without being stadium lights blinding). It comes in two sizes, and I bought the smaller 30ml size. The 50ml size will be apt for those who are planning to highlight other portions of your bodeh. You can buy it online at Style Nanda’s website here.