Besides my unhealthy obsession with BB / CC creams, I am also obviously nuts about eyeliners – I must have tried at least 20 eyeliners alone this year. I think that’s almost enough to do an Avatar-style face (and body) warpaint, if the Navi were black instead of blue.
- I know I’m a klutz, but the container is kinda hard to pry open – I’m pretty sure it’s air tight in there.
- The pen itself is of a reasonable weight, and the cap is a click-closure.
- The pen tip is rather soft and just a tad bit prickly, but non-irritating to the eyes.
- The black is a gorgeous intense black, which unfortunately is cancelled out by the feathering. The back of my hands are definitely drier than my oil lids, and it’s already spreading out like rivers of black.
- I tried it on my lids, but it smudged and ran quite a bit after just 2-3 hours of wear.
- Naturally, I got some racoon / panda eye, which explains why there are no photos of me trying the product – sad face = no photos.
- I’d rather stick to The Face Shop Face It Maxx’ Eye Twinkle Pen Liner or even the Innisfree X Jill by Jill Sander Waterproof Color Pop Liner any time.
Bye bye, Too Cool For School Quick Drawing Tip Liner – you are hereby somewhat honorably discharged from my platoon of eyeliners. Any new recruits? 😀