‘Tis a new week, which means time for (yet) another new BB cream! Yay! Are you as amazed as I am that I haven’t run out of BB creams to review yet? 😀 I just wish that the never-ending pit from which these BB creams come out from also had moneh moneh monehhhhh.
- First of all, it comes in a tube with a pump delivery system.
- There’s a very faint fragrant scent, vaguely powdery and pleasant.
- It spreads easily and blends well.
- Upon initial application, I thought that it would have a dewy finish, but as it set, it became a velvet-matte finish – which is kinda typical of Western brand BB creams.
- Yet another characteristic of Western brand BB / CC creams (such as the Origins Smarty Plants CC Cream) – I find that their shades, even the lightest shade, are a tad too dark for me. This is shade 01 Light, and you can see that my neck is lighter than my face.
- That said, it gives decent coverage (although it wouldn’t cover some post-pimple scabs) and good wear (about 4-5 hours).
- I couldn’t take a photo of me with it, cos I simply couldn’t leave the house looking like I’d applied a wrong shade of BB on my face.
If you’ve got a peeve about Korean BB creams being too light or dewy for you, this might be good for you.