It’s a new week, which means it’s time to open up a new beauty item! I haven’t yet had the heart to open up my 3CE lip pigments yet hurhurhur, so I’ve decided to try this BB cream first. If you must have some smooching lurve, check out my review for the 3CE Lip Lacquer.
In case you’re considering getting the Glossing Waterful Foundation – I prefer more coverage, which is why I went for the BB cream
- This BB cream is slightly more viscous than the other BB creams – it’s not watery but you can feel that there’s defo more moisture in this product.
- Naturally, you’ll get a more dewy and glowy finish. The shine (after a long period of wear ie 5-7 hours) can semi pass off sebum / oil secretion around the edges of the nose. Bring on the blotting sheets!
- The coverage is surprisingly decent for such a viscous product – it’s not as great as Vidi Vici Brilliant BB cream though, but good enough for days when you’ve got almost-perfect skin.
- I love, love, love the scent of this product – it makes me feel almost as pretty as the 3CE model lol. delusions in the first degree at 4.30am.
- It spreads easily and doesn’t pull or drag on the skin when you apply.
- You’ll need a few more layers to cover the dark eye circles – in my photo above, it took about 3 coats to get that effect.
- It’s pretty lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel too bogged down.
- It lasts about 4 hours and is clearly not a heavyduty BB cream.
- Overall, it gives a pretty natural finish with quite an amount of glow, and is great for days when you want to look like a just-woken up almost-grumpy MV Korean goddess.
It comes in one shade only, so if you’ve got a similar skintone as me, you can buy this Back to Baby BB Cream at Style Nanda’s website.