After I finished my first-ever bottle of IOPE Bio-conditioning Essence , I had no choice but to wait patiently till my next trip to Korea to stock up. I could have
badgered, emotionally blackmailed, asked a friend to help me buy it , but I didn’t want to burden them with the weight of the heavy and fragile glass bottle. If it had survived the journey, I bet my friends would have used it to clobber me on the head (for all the extra hassle), and that would have resulted in the bottle breaking anyway. lol. Much friend love I am fewling.
Clearly by now, I’ve restocked on it, but during its absence, I turned to this Orbis Aquaforce Lotion-M Oil Cut.
- It comes in a nice matte-finish plastic lightweight bottle that’s veryyyy slightly concaved in, so you get a slightly better grip.
- I do, however, feel an inexplicable sense of happiness whenever I use it though – it could possibly be due to the increased moisture levels of my skin that makes it feel that much more boing boing.
- There’s not much effect in terms of skin whitening though.
- It is scentless and a really lightweight liquid akin to water.
- Plus, it’s super easily absorbed as well, and leaves no sticky nor greasy film on your skin.
- It also doesn’t leave a too-tight feeling on the skin as well, so I don’t have to worry about the overly-astringent feeling.
Overall, I’d say I’m pretty cool with this product – I don’t hate it much, but I don’t feel myself having an insufferable itch to run out and buy 10 bottles to restock (that’s the kinda feeling I have with my IOPE Bio-Conditioning Essence). It’s oil-free too, so it’s a great product if you’re into that au-naturale beauty regime, especially when combined with the Orbis Aquaforce Moisture-M Oil Cut 🙂