I have a really warped concept – that since I already have so much oil on my face, I shouldn’t have to need to use a cleansing oil. But like birdshit from the sky, a realisation landed splat on me one day – using cleansing oil could actually slow down my aging process, since it lessens the pulling on my face when I’m removing my war paint.
Thus, it was with baby steps that I ventured out from the land of makeup remover wipes and crossed over to the gushing streams of cleansing oil, and of course, my first venture would be to the Korean shores with ONL.
Here’s the official information:
2-in-1 oil cleanser that offers deep cleansing and make-up remover. O’Nude cleansing oil is made of hydrophilic oil that emulsifies in water that is non-sticky and not oily after use. It completely removes dirt and protects the skin’s natural moisture layer even after washing. For acne-prone skin
- Tea tree leaf oil helps treat acne and blemishes without further agitating them.
- Peppermint oil reduces redness and blotchiness of skin. It also has a cooling effect and gives a brightening effect.
- Rosemary leaf oil cleanses the skin without causing dryness and will help prevent the build-up of bacteria.
Retail selling price: S$39.90
- It’s surprisingly not as oily as I’d expected it to be.
- It comes in a pump bottle, and 1-2 pumps is enough for the entire face.
- All you have to do is massage it gently into your face, and the makeup just dissolves away. Ooh.. it’s like mageeek.
- Rinse with water and all the oil will emusify and go with the flow down your sink.
- It leaves my skin feeling soft and relatively cleansed – you know that post-cleanse feeling of ultimate shiokness? You’ll get about 90% of that.
- There’s a very very slight layer of grease / something leftover, so you’ll still need to double cleanse with a normal facial cleanser.
Overall, a cleansing oil that satisfies my basic cleansing needs, and I love that it doesn’t pull my skin that much. I’d say this is great for cleansing oil noobs – after all, I’m one as well. 😀