ZOMG I am how excited right now. I’m gonna be attending the MCM store opening and fashion show later. Now usually I’d be more psyched, but this time, it’s gonna be a borderline stampede. Thus, bring out le warpaint (I’m serious this time) – I need makeup that doesn’t budge even if I have to leopard crawl to get through the crowd.
I quite like this!
- First and foremost, it covers up almost all of the dry flaky lips you see – pictures don’t lie baybeh.
- I did not have to apply any lip balm or gloss.
- What you see is just 1.5 coats (the 0.5 came from my lousy and inaccurate aiming).
- It can barely be felt – seriously, it’s a total lightweight lipstick.
- The colour is pretty intense, although if I had a choice, I’d pick something with slightly cooler undertones – this one is kinda on the warm side, and my skin doesn’t do well with these orangey coral tones.
- The case is pretty unique – it’s not your usual twist open or magnetic caps – instead, the best way I can describe it is using the word “vacuum”. It kinda uses the air to suck in the cap and prevent it from falling out.
- When it fades, it leaves a faint tint on your lips – the tint is not as strong as the Vidi Vidi Creamy Touch Lipstick, but it’s still a decent tinge of pink.
Overall, a pretty appropriate lipstick for red lip newbies – it doesn’t cake nor flake and it’s moisturising enough. Just remember to choose the right shade of red 😀