I was sifting through some photos the other day when I found this stash of photos. I’ve since lost this product / given it away, but hey, just through I’d share this with you guys anyway 🙂
To be honest, my memory’s slightly vague about this product, so take my comments with several pinches of salt.
- It glided on pretty smoothly, but didn’t work well on my chapped lips, emphasising the flakiness instead.
- It felt like I was applying crayon to my lips instead.
- One tip is to warm up the concealer by running it on the back of your hands several times, or to rub it in between your palms.
- Alternatively, to get a better spread, apply just a dab of lip balm or baby oil onto your lips before applying this concealer.
- It did help to even out the colour of my lips and made the lipstick colours more intense and true to their intended shade.
- However, it felt just very slightly heavy on the lips, kinda like one too many layers (and that is prolly why I gave it away). Like nadda, sayonara.
Meanwhile, one thing I learned : it may conceal the uneven lip colour, but it can’t hide the bad lips baybeh. Apply more lip balm instead to get naturally rosy and healthy smackers.