I know that there’s no sane person in the world who’ll turn down a gift, but I’m always particularly happy whenever I receive a package from Crabtree & Evelyn. In fact, I’m always secretly hoping for a heavy package – why? Because then it means that there’s a shower gel inside. I’m quite a fan of their shower gels, so much that the last time I received the Crabtree & Evelyn Conditioning Hand Wash, I actually asked the PR girl if I could use it as a body shower gel instead. I vaguely remember receiving a stunned silence, which was probably my cue to switch to a less socially-awkward topic, such as the weather. heh.
Anyhoos, here’s my two cents’ worth about their new Verbena and Lavender Bath and Shower Gel – and no, you don’t get no photos of my hawt hawt bodeh in the shower muahahaha.
- Spray Cologne 100ml ($75)
- Bath and Shower Gel 250ml ($30)
- Body Lotion 250ml ($43)
- Hand Therapy 25g ($13), 100g (TBA)
- Body Bar 8g ($13)
For more information on the range, visit Crabtree & Evelyn’s website.
Yes, I know there’s not much to wax lyrical about a shower gel, so I’ll just cut to the chase (in my usual no-nonsense style).
- The plastic bottle is rectangular (so it doesn’t take up too much space) and also has a nice solid base so it doesn’t tip over easily. Yes I’m a total klutz in the shower – all my stuff are arranged neatly in a row, so if one falls, it’s a total domino effect… straight into the toilet bowl. Sigh.
- The hole, despite looking tiny, is able to dispense an appropriate amount of shower gel when the bottle is squeeze.
- The shower gel lathers up nicely and leave my skin feeling softer and looking less dry.
- However, what I love about this is the scent. Even after rinsing, there’s still the lingering scent, making it seem as though my awesomeness has been manifested into a tangible scent to share with others around me. muahaha.
Overall, this is a shower gel that I know I’ll be enjoying. Sponsor me a year’s worth of shower gels please Crabtree & Evelyn 😀