After fussing over my house’s toilet renovations last week, I now have a spanking new sink (not that I’m about to go spanking it anyways ha). It’s so prettily white and clean that it’s almost glowing. Of course tis time to make it look more awesome – by bringing out nice hand washes to place next to it as aesthetically-pleasing functional items.
Available in Lavender, Wisteria, La Source®, Lily, Citron, Honey & Coriander, Iris, Rosewater, Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed fragrance (listed in rainbow colour sequence woohaha.)
Now, I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve got relatively pretty hands – not much fine lines, smooth and fair, yes yes. But contrary to popular belief, I actually do housework. Why are my hands still so awesome? Besides the fact that I have Awesome DNA in my bodeh, it’s also cos I have a shellfish allergy that results in my skin rashing up and flaking off (in a vague snake-like style) if I accidentally eat stuff like prawns, crabs, oysters and what-nots. That’s why my choice of a hand wash is actually pretty important – too strong / drying and I’ll be scratching away like a rabbit in heat.
- First of all, am totally loving the bottle and packaging. Call me anal retentive, but I’m loving the vague structured outline of the bottle cos there’s stability amidst form (aka looks chio but doesn’t topple over easily).
- Of course, I’m also a sucker for the many variants there are – look at rainbow corrorrrrrrrrs.
- The smell is friggin’ awesome too – a faint non-overpowering light refreshing scent. To be really honest, I can’t smell much of the coriander nor honey – it’s more citron citrusy, which I am loving.
- The texture of the hand wash is decent – slightly more on the watery side than solid side. It’s easy to lather up but doesn’t drip all over like some slobbering canine.
- After rinsing, my hand feels somewhat softer – but the essential part is that my skin didn’t feel dry nor have that tight feeling.
- It’s also a bit duh to mention, but yes, my hands felt clean. There wasn’t a greasy film left.. so I guess it’s safe to say that this hand wash does its job – it cleaned. Woohoo!