And it’s Tuesday after the super long weekend! I don’t know about you, but I’m still totally an emo nemo – blue, oh I’m so blue. I just wanna curl up in bed and turn into a giant shrimp (that hopefully doesn’t get cooked by Gordon Ramsay). But ok, I digressed totally.
I’m meeting a friend tonight to
catch up con a free meal, so I guess the least I could do is to put on a decent face. But since I’m totally out of any motivation, I’m gonna have to use my multi-purpose weapon – this Innisfree Jumbo Shadow Liner that I discovered hiding in a corner of Innisfree.
- Aren’t the colours just ridiculously gorgeous?!
- It’s so highly pigmented – colour is intense and the glitter shimmers are so eye-catching and sparkling.
- It. does. not. budge. I kid you not – try swatching it on the back of your hands and then try rubbing it off with your fingers.
- It stays for so, so long on my oil lids, even without primer.
- Because the colour is so intense, all it takes is just 1-2 coats to get the effect I want.
- What’s more, it spreads very easily and evenly on my lids – I seldom use the other end to smudge out the colour cos I find that it just results in the colour transferring onto the sponge tip instead. And you know me – why should I waste colour?
- It’s also quite crease-proof.
- Although it does dry quite quickly, it’s best to let it set for 15-30 seconds before opening your eyes, cos for some strange reason , it also helps to define my double eyelids (or rather, re-define it into another line).
- I personally wouldn’t use it as an eyeliner cos it’s quite a chunky pencil. Instead, I prefer using it as an eyeshadow to show off the beautiful colours.
- Glitter fallout is also minimal (although I’m not sure why some other reviews say that there’s fallout).
Overall, a total must-buy – it’s convenient to use and great for touch-ups, and it stays for such a long time. What’s more, the glitter and pigmentation is so intense. ooh-la-la baybeh!