I thought I was pretty bad when it came to shopping – unless I went with a girlfriend named Jan to Hong Kong. This petite chick literally wiped out the entire shelf – and the backroom store. She bought more than 20 pieces of this mascara. like woahhhh -mindblown- Since she bought so many, I was convinced enough to
buy arm-wrestle one piece from her to try.
- This has a unique applicator – one side is a comb while the other side is a brush. It’s a good half-half.
- The curling effect is pretty decent – I’d call it an uplifting effect rather than curling.
- It extends my lashes nicely too, in a light feathery manner (aka not clumpy).
- It doesn’t extend evenly though – I guess you could call it a natural effect?
- However, what I love about this is that it fans out your lashes nicely .
- These photos were taken at the end of the day, so you can see how long the uplifting effect has held up. That’s about 2-3 coats applied.
- It also doesn’t smudge 😀
- One downside – it takes some time to dry, so make sure not to blink before it dries up completely.
Overall, a decent mascara for day wear, with moderate extension and curling effects. I seeeeee why my girlfriend went bananas on this .