As a beauty blogger, it’s really essential to put your best face forward – not just to have a pretty face, but also to have a consistent branding. For me, I usually trust my accountant friend to split the bill after a girls’ night out; similarly I’d trust a beauty blogger who can apply makeup properly and dissect the product’s pros and cons.
Once of the reasons why I’ve been on a product review hiatus is cos I’ve been ill – that means deathly pale gray pallour and a not-as-awesome face. I wouldn’t be doing the product any justice if I used it. And for those who say “hey if if makes you look better when you’re sick, then it must be a good product!” – I’m not a corpse, not yet anyway 😀
Here’s a long overdue review on yet another CC Cream from my army 😀
Me really likey this one.
- It comes in a very convenient casing – it’s basically like a cream version of a foundation case.
- However, the mirror doesn’t stretch to the edges (like the O Hui Cream Cover Foundation). My face can fit into the mirror, but it’s just that I prefer having a large one.
- The delivery system is simple – press to dispense. In a way, it’s hygienic, but on the other hand, you have absolutely no idea of knowing when you’ll run out and have to buy a new one.
- 1-2 pushes dispenses an amount that’s enough for my whole face (with some leftover). It may seem little, but because the cream is smooth and easy to apply, and because it gives good coverage, that amount is sufficient.
- The cream spreads easily and quite evenly.
- It gives good coverage – sufficient to cover my dark circles with 2-3 coats (which is quite a feat considering that I must be the closest living relative to a panda).
- The finish is a good mix of matte and glow. It also helps to brighten up my overall complexion.
- The puff isn’t my most preferred method of application though – it inevitably absorbs some product, and I’m totally against product wastage, especially a good one like this. I prefer using my fingers or a brush.
- What’s more, if I don’t use the puff, I find that if I cannot finish using the amount dispensed, I can leave it on the surface (but with the lid closed) for future usage. It’s like leaving paint out on an easel 😀
Overall, I’m loving this cos I can bring it around for touch-ups or for doing up my face completely. It’s also got good coverage, and because a little can go a long way, I won’t need a lot of product on my face. I hereby bestow upon this CC cream the title of Commander CC cream since it’s one of the better CC creams in my army.
You can purchase this online at MOOTTA, a Korean beauty and fashion site 😀