I’m generally quite a lazy person, which is why I’m on a neverending search for the perfect product that does everything in one step – the perfect BB cream to cover imperfections and give a glowy finish, the perfect fat-burning cream to burn the bloody fats off my arse and also the perfect shampoo/conditioner set that minimises hairfall and gives me advertisement-worthy hair.
After I massacred my hair by perming it 2x in a year (no more itchy fingers -smacks self-), I have had to spend the next year or so trying to nurse it back to health. Since my hair is clearly beyond the help of one set of products, I now have to search for add-ons. This hair treatment is not bad – grudging nod-
- It smells good.
- It is not too gooey and not too watery.
- A 20-cent sized amount is enough for each half of my head (application only done from mid-head to the ends)
- Yes, it does leave my hands slightly sticky after application, but thankfully, it doesn’t leave my hair sticky (once it sets in and dries up).
- I apply it before blow-drying, and sometimes I just apply it without blow-drying. The natural wind lets it set nicely.
- It leaves my hair looking significantly healthier and less I-just-got-burnt-trying-to-sizzle-a-steak. In a gist, it means that my hair is tamer and more silky.
- I also like the fact that it doesn’t weigh down my hair and make it look flat. It just looks coaxed into shape, not bitch-slapped into submission.
- It’s not a specific long-term effect though – after the wash, my hair goes back to its usual Hermione stage. I’m not sure if it’s because I haven’t used it long enough (2 weeks and counting).
In general, this isn’t a bad product and is worth a try. Available from Beauty Credit Singapore 😀