Anddd it’s time for me to change cleansers again! Well, I actually got a little tired with dropping the cap of my Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Cleansing Foam and having to bend over in the shower, so I brought the last 15% to HK with me to finish. The last I heard, it had actually foiled my plans to abandon it in HK by latching onto Miss Parn Parn lol. Hope she likes using it.
Presenting.. my new broom that sweeps clean, or my cleanser that cleanses clean (omg major repetition and redundancy is killing my grammar nazi)
I love, love, love this cleanser!
- It comes with a pump system, so no more dropping stuff or bending over in the shower. Yes, I know I don’t live in an American prison (like Prison Break), but well, I prefer to leave my full forward bends to yoga classes.
- The texture is perfect – liquid enough to smooth over my face without pulling at my skin, and yet not so watery that it runs all over my hands.
- It foams up slightly, not as much as traditional foam cleansers, but that’s alright with me.
- My preferred method of using this is to splash some water on my face and then apply this directly. It will foam up sufficiently enough.
- Alternatively, you can also try to work it up into a foam in your palms and apply it to your foam – I prefer the first method cos then, I can feel the awesome texture of the product directly on my skin.
- It smells fragrantly-herby and doesn’t overwhelm with all those artificial fragrances.
- After rinsing it, my skin is soooooo soft and smooth. More importantly, it does not feel stripped of moisture – no squeaky clean feeling! My skin felt like a diamond-buffed marshmallow. Don’t come trying to bite my face now hurhurhur.
- My skin always feel so advertisement-like – yes I now do wash my face with a smile on my face (as cheesy as it sounds). It hasn’t done anything in terms of whitening, but it does make my skin feel moisturised and healthier.
It’s such an affordable price of KRW35,000 (SGD39.40). Fine, so it has been marked up slightly to SGD50 at Tangs, but it’s still affordable… What are you doing? Go buy a bottle or 2 naooooo.