Me looking vaguely kawaii 😀 Using the Hera HD Fix Foundation here with Esprique Melty Fix Cheek as a blusher, Majolica Majorca Cream Pencil Liner on my eyes, and Etude House Face Designing Brightener on my nose. I’ve also got about a 20-hour sleep deficit under my eyes.
Isn’t this the prettiest eye glitter colour?
- It’s a good balance of subtle glitter and pearly sheen.
- It even looks natural enough – see how it reflects light into my eyes and makes them look larger (even though I haven’t got any pupil-enlarging contacts on in the photos?)?
- It comes in the typical pencil packaging – to be sharpened, and no extra sharpener or smudger on the bottom.
- A little also goes a long way – I’ve used it for a while now and I haven’t had to sharpen it. About 1-2 strokes is enough to get the effect in my photos.
- It lasts quite long and doesn’t flake off all over my face. In fact, it was still around after about 4 hours.
I can’t quite remember the price, but I think it’s pretty affordable. I’ll go back and check my semi-ripped packaging and see if the price tag’s still there. Overall, I actually like this slightly better the other glitter liners simply cos I don’t need to wait for it to dry. In terms of shimmer power, it loses out to the CLIO and Etude House liners, but this only means it can be worn on a daily basis. For more shimmer, try The Face Shop Make Me Star Waterproof Gel Liner.