During the Watsons Beauty Day Out, I had the pleasure of meeting many brand persons, one of whom was from Elite Models. Now I wish I could say I met a real model but I didn’t. I did meet the people who brought in Elite Models makeup though, so after their introduction to the brand and products, I’m in turn passing it on to you.
The Elite line of products were created to cope with everyday life and yet still let every woman feel like a famous runway model. Wait, what are you talkin’ about? I already yam a model haha.
So for ladies who already are fabulous like me, here’s what you can use to enhance to awesomeness (yes yes, my
self-confidence delusion is at an all-time high today).
Well, at least there’s no false advertising – this is definitely a wearable colour set that can bring you from your daily work grind to night parteh madness.
- The powder grains are relatively fine and do not flake all over the place.
- There are slight iridescent shimmers but I feel that they’re predominately silver sparkles mixed into the colours. In fact, if you scrutinise my pictures, you’ll notice all that 4 colours have the same type of silver sparkles.
- That aside, the colours are intense enough and easily blendable.
- What’s more, they can be used when wet.
- It comes with a double-ended sponge-tip applicator and another brush applicator. Too bad there’s no mirror for touch-up on the go.
- The colours can also be used alone, or together and blended together. I like that the pink doesn’t make me look like I got bashed up.
Overall, I’d say that it’s not a bad item to have at home or to keep in the office for last-minute face changes 😀 Available at Watsons – not sure of the price but it’s pretty affordable from what I remember.