Now I have never done a fragrance review – it’s really hard to do one since everyone has different tastes. What might be scent-sual pleasure to me might come across like a horse’s arse to you. So why am I doing this review? Simply cos it’s a unique item – it’s not just any normal fragrance perfume EDT or EDP – it’s a perfume gel.
The concept is the main reason why I blogged about it.
- It comes in a pump palm-sized tube that fits easily into your clutch.
- What’s more, it’s 12ml, so you can bring it aboard the plane to refresh yourself once you reach your destination.
- For me, I love it cos I often leave my perfumes at home when I travel – I don’t wanna smash a $100+ bottle of fragrance. And no, I don’t have sample-sizes of my preferred perfumes.
- Just one pump dispenses a good amount of gel for application on the wrists and neck. Don’t over apply cos I find that it seems to flake.
- It’s also easily absorbed and doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
- In terms of its fragrance, it has a slight tinge of lime and some floral scent – to me, I can’t describe it specifically cos I don’t have a hunting dog’s nose. But I do find it unoffensive, refreshing and calming at the same time. It’s not one of those overwhelming fragrances like Chanel No. 5.
Pop by any of their outlets to have a sniff or check out the entire range of the Somerset Meadow collection yourself 😀 Prices available from Crabtree & Evelyn’s website.